1. If you could put thyme in a bottle, what is the first thing that you'd like to do?
2. Do eggs really crack or do they merely have a nervous breakdown?
3. Why are you whipping the butter? What did it ever do to you?
4. Do your spoons spoon in the drawer? Have you ever noticed? And more importantly, if wooden spoons spoon do they get splinters?
5. You hear: "Dumpling, my Dumpling, come hither." The candles are lit, the fondue is dipping, the Godiva is pouring, the scallions are steaming and the music is playing.....but wait, the windows are open.
Why did you close them?
6. Do you need a recipe to cook or are you a bohemian chef? Show us your reckless and wild side in the kitchen. Don't have one? Here's a recipe I made just for you: You will need a spatula, a whisk, a gallon of Chardonnay, a banana and a rump roast. What is the name of your dish?
7. After dinner, the dishes are so dirty that the dishwasher refuses to wash them.
What did they say to get in hot water?
8. Is your pot black?
9. What is the sexiest spice or condiment in your cabinet? What makes it so?
10. How much crock is really in your crock pot?
Thank you for playing the Queen's Meme this
week. My latest post: A Half-Lived Girl In A Polka Dot Dress
If I were you, I'd do the meme.
Wanna laugh? Check out my Dating Profile of The Day