Welcome back to The Queen's Meme. Each week the type of meme will change; sometimes silly, sometimes serious, but always fun! If you'd like to be linked here as a member of the royal family, just leave a comment and of course, please link back to us. Feel free to grab a badge from the sidebar for your own blog or copy and link the image you see here.
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon.
WBLOG TV: The Meme
The place where unbloggable news happens and sources are never a secret. You are the creator, producer, writer and news anchor of the WBLOG nightly news. It is your job to deliver the news in your own style from your own blog.
And oh, you get to make up the news! Here's your assignment:
1. The Weather Channel: Give me your personality forecast. Are you sunny, wet, windy, or cloudy? Why?
2. The News Channel: What is the breaking news story of the day in your world?
3. The Economic Channel: How are things on the economic front? And more importantly, do you have ideas to save the planet from financial ruin?
4. The Entertainment Channel: Give us the latest blog celebrity gossip. Dish it!
5. The Sports Channel: Make up a sport, give your team a name and choose five players from the list of names on the Mr. Linky list. What are the rules of the game?
6. The Comedy Channel: How will you make us laugh today? Tell us a blunny (that's blog + funny for all you non-blog speakers)
7. The Religious Channel: Make up a blog religion. Tell us why your blog church will save our souls.
8. (but who's counting?) The Soap Opera Channel: What is the name of your soap opera?