Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, October 12, 2009

The Queen's Meme ~ Bloggingham Blues


Hello to my meme players on the Queen's Meme,


While I am dealing with my dad's illness and all that goes with it emotionally and otherwise, as well as attempting to attend to peace globes for the November 5th launch, I will not have a round of questions this week. Thank you for understanding.


As soon as my personal life settles down a bit and I can focus on the frivolous blogging that I so love to do, I will return with this meme.


If any of you would like to guest blog for me (any takers??!) and write a set of 7 questions, please send them to me via email. I'll post 'em with a link back to you and we'll go on as usual until I return.
That might be very interesting indeed.

I miss you all and will see you soon.
Mimi

mimilenox @ mimilenox.com
P.S. You do have your peace globes, right? There's always the dungeon....

15 comments:

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Questions on the way, my Queen.

Finding Pam said...

I will just stay here in the Dungeon a little longer until you have time to deal with me. (wink)

Xmichra said...

:(

I am very sorry that you have to go through this and hope your dad can gain some health and you some peace of mind.

(((hugs from far far away)))

entsala said...

much love to you sister

Mouse said...

Thinking of you all xxx

Miranda said...

(((Big hugs))) from way up in Canada. I hope your dad is feeling better soon.

Kat said...

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Tuesdays aren't the same without your meme. :( I hope you can get some peace of mind (and soul) soon.
I have my peace globe, as you know.

Akelamalu said...

I'm thinking of you my friend. xx

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'd love to send some, Mimi, but I've got a heavy cold, and am not firing on all cylinders right now.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I should have added, Mimi, that I'm thinking of you, as all your friends are.

Lori L. Clark Art said...

(((BIG HUGS))) I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. We'll be here when you get back! :)

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

Cinnamon Girl said...

Hugs =)

Mimi Lenox said...

Lady - Did I ever return your email about that? I'm so lost and behind right now!

Pam - That was funny. LOL

Xmichra - I needed the hugs. Thank you.

entsala - And to you.

Mouse - I appreciated that and could feel it.

JustMeAgain - Thanks for the well wishes.

Kat - And back to you!

Mejis - I'm really glad to know the players miss the meme. I am back today. (Nov 10) I appreciate that more than you know!

Akelamalu - I feel the Reiki all the time, my friend. You are awesome.

Jean-Luc - I'm sorry you were feeling poorly. I hope you are better now. And thanks for the thoughts my friend.

Lorielle - It's good to know that you all are here.

Coopernicus - Received and returned.

Starr - Ditto you little bee you.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...