Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #18
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I'd do the meme.
1. What is the most annoying Christmas song?
2. Name one annoying thing that happens to you each time you get together with your family during the holidays.
3. What is eggnog? Think about it. Does anybody really know?
4. Don't take this personally but there are lots of fruitcakes walking around. Have you encountered any real live nuts lately?
5. Why were the nine Lords a'leaping in those annoying tights???!
6. What is the most annoying Christmas gift you've ever received?
What did you do with it??
7. Let's admit it: Christmas, with all its splendor and goodwill, can also be a pain in the royal patootie. How do you plan to circumvent annoyances this year and enjoy the season?
(And don't tell me you plan to stay out of the dungeon. I can read your minds. I'm talking to you, Jean-Luc!)