Welcome To The Queen's Meme #56 ~
It's a Numbers Game
Today we will discuss the fascinatingly cerebral subject of numbers.
I must warn you...the questions are excruciatingly difficult. Only the strongest will survive, thereby dodging the dreaded dungeon.
Alliteration! See, I told you I was cerebral.
**and no calculators**!!
1. Do you ever play the lottery? If so, what are your lucky numbers? Don't worry. I won't tell anyone.
2. Did you do something special on 10/10/10 yesterday? I heard that lots of people got married. Are all of you still the same status as of today?
3. "I've got your number!" Who would you like to say that to or who is the last person you said that to?
4. How many sheep do you count before you fall asleep?
5. It's almost birthday time for the Queen. Do you believe that age is "just a number"....or is it something else more insidious and frightening???!!! **I am suddenly having a panic attack**
6. How many zeros are in a trillion?
7. How many sixteenth notes does it take to equal a whole note?
8. (because I can) How many 8 balls are on a pool table?