Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Queen's Meme celebrates #60 ~ The 60 Meme

Welcome to the Queen's Meme #60! 
Since we are having a meme birthday I thought I'd wax celebratory. Do you mind?
Let's walk in the footsteps of one Mark Twain, who said..."
"When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not."

So imagine you're 60 even if you're not and answer the questions. 
Please.
There will be cake.
I promise.

1. When I'm 60 I hope to know more about ____________ and less about __________.

2. At my 60th birthday party, I can only invite 3 people. They are....

3. "To me old age is always fifteen years older than I am" said Bernard Baruch.
What do you consider old age?

4. Tom Stoppard was overheard saying, "Age is a high price to pay for maturity."
What does "maturity" mean to you at any age?


5.  Joan Rivers said "Looking fifty is great… if you're sixty."
Do you worry about age lines and wrinkles? 
How do you plan to preserve your wonderful selves?

6.  Comment on this quote by Euripides
"If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes."


7.  Pablo Picasso said, "One starts to get young at the age of sixty and then it's too late."
What do you do now to stay young and enjoy your life?


I told you there would be cake.










3 comments:

Finding Pam said...

What if I don't stay up that late?

Xmichra said...

Done :)

Dont' forget to enter the draw on my blog!! I am giving away a necklace :)

Fishlover said...

Hi i enjoy your blog, pls do visit my blog. thanks. and done linking

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...