Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Let's talk that 4-letter work today: W.O.R.K.
We all have to make a living one way or another. It's a necessary part of life. Sometimes it's good to evaluate where we are and what we want. We spend too much time each day "on the job" to be unhappy. I did a little soul searching today. Join me.
1. Are you in a job/career you always wanted?
2. Do you find you workaday world fulfilling and rewarding?
3. If you could change jobs, what would you do?
4. What about your job irritates you the most?
5. Would you rather have a high pressure meaningful career or a mindless clock-punching job?
6. I believe in the concept of "paying myself first" as in tucking away dollars for emergencies and vacations. If you started a special savings plan and could save a certain amount each week to do something only for yourself, what would that be?
7. What do you think is the hardest paying job on earth?