7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
I would like to confess. About the cats.
I know it's un-American and a downright insult to my beloved Cat Blogosphere to not be a cat person but alas, I am not. Do you see the grief I put my poor dog Homer through? And he's just an internet dog!The Cat Blogosphere. They are wonderful wonderful kitties with hoomans to look after. Of that I am sure. And none of them - yet- has spit at me.
And they sure fly some marvelous peace globes.
We shall talk cats this week. Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
1. Do you have a cat?
2. What is your cat's name?
3. What makes you love cats?
4. If you are not a cat person, why not?
5. What is the funniest thing your cat has ever done?
6. Do you think cats have feelings and can talk to their owners?
7. The Rainbow Bridge is the place where cats go when they pass away. I think it's a lovely idea. If humans could have a bridge of their own in the afterlife, what would you name it?
BONUS POINTS! Post a picture of you and your cat.
my blog you can see me pet her. She has been sitting on my blog for five years now. I've never had to feed her! She's not grumpy and cantankerous like Homer either. Maybe if I had a real cat like Patticakes, I could be a cat person too.