We're 100 today! Happy birthday to us! In honor of all things that can be multiplied by ten, we'd like to invite you to our birthday party. Gifts and all handsome men welcome... not necessarily in that order.
1. Ten x Ten = 100. What thing or person or experience in your life would you like to multiply by 10?
2. Today you get to go shopping with a one hundred dollar bill. What will you buy?
3. How many centenarians do you know or have you ever known one?
4. Have you ever weighed 100 pounds?
(107 yr. old Chaldean man!)
5. The "First One Hundred Days" is the benchmark of performance for a United States President. Tell us what you accomplished in your first one hundred days of blogging.
6. What is the secret to longevity?
7. You are invited to The Queen of Memes 100th Meme birthday party! We are going to play Pin The Tail On the Blog. Blindfold yourself and pick a blog that you enjoy reading and tell us about it. No need to throw darts dripping with sarcasm (I so despise mean-spirited blogs and you will end up in the dungeon - not that any of YOU would of course just sayin'.....gosh, being 100 sure made me fiesty tonight!) It's been a long day and I've seen some crazy blug-slinging lately. (That's blog+ mud +sludge for all you non-blog speakers) I digress. That's a post for another day... Just give someone the gift of recognition they deserve. There are lots of wonderful blogs out there. Who would you recommend?
1. Let's take that famously irritating song, Ninety-Nine Bottles of Beer on The Wall. Tell me....What would you substitute for those bottles of beer? Your song would be "Ninety-nine ______ of ______ on the Wall."
Fill in the blanks.
2. Let's go to the 99 cents store. What do you think should be made available for 99 cents at the 99 cents store?
3. The great world of Wikipedia tells me that scientists claim 99% of all documented species are extinct. Which remaining species in the 1% category would you really like to see extinct. And which species in the 99% category would you like to bring back?
4. Why is merchandise always priced as 1.99 or 20.99 or 50,287.99? Do they think we're stupid?
5. If you live to be 99 years old, what would you like your life to be like in that last decade?
6. Tumblr has a new blog called "We Are The 99%" brought to you by "the people who occupy Wall Street." Everyday people are writing notes on paper about their experiences and living conditions right now. Can you identify with the 99% on this page?
7. I think armpits should get more respect than this. According to the advice of medical personnel: If your child's temperature is more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit measured rectally, or more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit measured in the mouth, or more than 99 degrees Fahrenheit measured in the armpit (for 4-5 minutes), he or she has fever.
Why do you think armpits are so slow to register heat?