Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Some memes are fancy. Some memes are mundane. This one is somewhere in between. I've been meme-less for the past few weeks. I tend to get bogged down in too many things at once, getting nothing completely finished. So I stepped away and decided to blog this meme when I darn well feel like it and have time. After all, I'm a Queen.
As I was saying...this meme is just your ordinary everyday meme about ordinary everyday things. I hope you enjoy it.
The Household Meme
1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen?
2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing?
3. What is the last thing you wallpapered?
4. Wooden floors or carpet?
5. Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them?
6. If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet?
7. Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year?