7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
In honor of our blog post number #111! The Perfect Totient Meme aka the You-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-number meme. I will demonstrate my spectacular mathematical mind. Be amazed.
1. (1) Name one thing you can't live without.
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you'd rather not do this week.
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you'd rather do alone than in a crowd.
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients.
What makes the totients so iterated?
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency?
(see mine below)