Welcome to The Queen's Meme #55
It's All About Falling
Falling up, falling down, falling right, falling left, falling in love, falling out, falling hard, falling easy, falling loud, falling soft, falling. Got that? Falling.
I seem to be in a very bad evil Queen mood today and have devised some lame questions for you. Got that? Lame. L.A.M.E.
1. What is your favorite part about the Fall season?
2. When was the last time you fell in love?
3. Have you ever injured yourself falling down?
4. Imagine that your head is on the guillotine block and the blade is about to fall on your head. What is your last thought?
5. Do pumpkins scare you?
6. You are free-falling from the sky to Earth. It has taken you 3 days to fall from the galaxy and you are hungry. Where do you land?
7. I found this painting by John Everett Millais: Autumn Leaves
(1856) It struck me totally funny. Look at their faces. What are they saying?
What is going on??!
**Yes, I know these questions are tres weird but that is what I do.
Deal with it.**
And the first person to put a picture of a Jack-O-Lantern on their blog for this meme is in the dungeon. Jack-O-Lanterns are from the devil!!!
Have a nice day.