Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Queen's Meme #58 ~
What's In A Name Meme

Welcome to The Queen's Meme #58
It's called the What's In A Name Meme
Today we are going to talk about names. Some of these questions I am going to steal from someone else because....because.....I can. (And because I'm tired) Some of these questions I'm going to make up because...because....I can. And what the heck does this have to do with a doughnut? You'll have to wait til the end of this meme to find out.



1. Your Superhero Name (2nd fave color + fave drink):

2. Your Peace Name (Zen + your last peace globe #) OH! Don't have one yet? Go here.


3. Your American Idol Name (fav car and seafood)

4. If you could pick another name for yourself, what would it be?


5. Your Twitter Name (Chirpie + your favorite bird)


6Name 1 thing you wish you'd said today that would have made your day go better?

7. Go HERE to find your Royal Name and reveal it to us. Last week I discovered that I need extra padding on the walls of the dungeon for SOME of you who shall remain nameless....I might need placards for dinner too.
Mine came out like this:
My Royal name is The Pretty Lady Seraphine.
I kid not!
which I much prefer to my Doughnut Name which came out
Munchkin Glenda Sprinkled
Who wants to be sprinkled by Glenda?? 
Certainly not a Seraphine



Next BlogBlast For Peace NOVEMBER 4, 2010 ~ Details HERE and at mimilenox.com ~ Peace!






2 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I laughed when I saw my royal name!

Anonymous said...

I'm The Remarkable Lord Of The Red

i kid you not...
oh, and can i get the shackles in Large this time? The mediums chafed me something awful...

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...