Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, November 1, 2010

An Invitation From the Queen of Memes

Hello Queen Memers!

I don't know if all of you are aware of this or not since there are a few newbies here (yay!) but...when I'm not busy throwing people in my imaginary dungeon and writing silly memes, I'm blogging for peace.

BlogBlast For Peace began in 2006. I founded it based on a single blog post and watched it mushroom into something truly awesome in my life. It has grown this year into a Facebook phenomenon, earned a Top Ten Twitter honor last week and keeps me hopping the first week of November. There are currently 50 countries participating with writers posting peace globes and writing articles on peace this Thursday, November 4th.

Thank you so much for joining me here each week on The Queen's Meme. Today I'd like to extend an invitation to join me Thursday on my blog for BlogBlast For Peace.
If you would like help making a peace globe, write me! There are peace globe workersbees from all over the world standing by to assist you! If you use Facebook and Twitter, you can participate there as well.

I hope to see you there! Just see the tabs at the top of my blog.
I will get back to regular memeing of a silly kind next Tuesday, November 9th.

Mimi












1 comment:

Durward Discussion said...

All lined up and ready to go. Heartfelt invitation for all here to join in for a truly beautiful site as you wander the world of peace globes.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...