Welcome to the Queen's Meme #59
It's on fire!
And in the words of Steven Wright.. "I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."
I guess not! Answer these simply seething questions on the subject of fire.
It could be quite revealing. If it gets too hot far ya, just Stop Drop and Roll. We'll wait.
The Fire Meme
1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox.
What would you use it for?
2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
11. Do you believe in hell?
12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
**Thanks to all who blogged for peace in last week's BlogBlast For Peace. You were amazing.**