Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
(I'm prolific today. There are 9 questions.)
It's time for your annual check up! I always say "knowledge is power" when entering the stressful confines of a doctor's office. I take a pen and paper, armed with questions and a medical encyclopedia at my disposal. My doctor is not amused. Let's see how well you do on the medical exam I have prepared for you.
1. The smallest bone in the human body is about the size of a grain of rice. What is it?
2. How fast is a sneeze?
3. What percentage of the human body is water?
4. True or False: A human's thumb is as long as his or her nose.
5. What should you do if you are bitten by a snake?
6. It is a fact that humans get an entirely new skeleton every 12 years. What do we get every six years?
7. Happiness is directly related to the size of your _________________.
8. If there are 9,000 taste buds on your tongue, how many hairs are on your head right now?
9. I believe that the size of the needle is directly related to the mood of the nurse. However, sometimes it's necessary to get shots. If you could be vaccinated against anything in the world, what would it be?