Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Queen's Meme is On Temporary Hold.....

I am home recuperating from a car accident over the weekend...and being taken care of by some very special friends near and far.
Thank you for all the prayers and love I've already received on my Facebook page and through email. 

I need time for bruises - inside and out - to heal.
I need time to process what happened and write about it....just not in an upright position!

The doctor said to watch for "any strange behavior" after a head trauma. I told him they'd better watch for normal behavior. THAT would be out of the ordinary.
See you soon. Back to bed.
P.S. Homer is being nice to me for a change.





11 comments:

ShannonW said...

Hugs, prayers and thoughts headed your way Mimi! Miss you and hope you get better soon. Extra treats for Homer.!

Anonymous said...

Take your time... much love and prayers to you!

Anonymous said...

ouch. hugs and good thoughts.

is homer trained in spotting abnormal behavior???

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Thinking of you, Mimi

Anonymous said...

HEY GANG - a Queen's Meme: Special Edition appears on my page, in the spirit of complete plagerism and wanting the patient to rest...

Durward Discussion said...

Hugs and best wishes for a swift recovery.

Xmichra said...

oh my goodness Mimi!!! I hope you get well soon!

coops - will play along! you are such a good sport.

~ Lori ~ said...

I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself... Prayers for a speedy recovery :)

lime said...

so very sorry to hear it. having been through more than one car accident and being very badly concussed as well i am sending healing vibes. rest up and take good care of yourself.

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you guys. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers more than you know.

Be back August 2,2011.

EMTWench said...

Here are my answers!

http://traislinge.blogspot.com/2011/07/welcome-to-queens-meme-7-royal.html

I loved that particular meme more than many - that was really one to use the head. I had to do a lot of thinking on those questions.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...