Welcome To The Queen's Meme #95
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Fall is my favorite time of year. I can think of many wonderful things that just happen to have happened to me in the fall. The birth of my son, the beginning of semesters, new fall clothes, Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere began in the fall..... The season also brings memories of grief and transition. I lost my dad in the fall of 2009. When the air turns to crisp and cool, I think of those last days with him. What does fall remind you of?
1. What is your favorite fall memory?
2. Have you ever fallen in love in the fall?
3. Do you like the current Daylight Savings System when we all "fall back" the clock.
4. Tell us a thing or two you've done by a crackling fire? **we won't tell**
5. Have you ever been apple picking?
6. Do you like to take a walk and play in the fall leaves?
7. Do you and your family have a special fall tradition in your house?