Welcome to The Queen's Meme #112
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Warning: This meme may make you hungry. It's all about our favorite time of the day: mealtime. Take a bite of this appetizing meme. Please pass the salt.
1. Breakfast literally means "breaking the fast" of the night. What is your favorite cereal?
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched?
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper?
5. What time do you generally "take tea" in your abode?
6. A "cuisine" is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine?
7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet?
Time for dessert!