I have a confession to make. I'm a coupon clipper. Why not? If I save on laundry detergent I can buy more jewels for my crown. A frugal Queen is a happy Queen. Let's talk about savings...
1. Have you ever used coupons? Why or why not?
2. Your choice is one free tank of gas or one cart full of free groceries. Which do you choose?
3. Which items on your supply list should be bought in bulk for bigger savings?
4. What is the best sample you've ever received in the mail?
5. Is any amount of money too little to save? Would you present a coupon for ten cents to your grocer?
6. Imagine you are attending a 12-Step meeting for Coupon Addicts. Is there any hope for your recovery?
7. Do you know about extreme couponing? Do you think these people are crazy or brilliant?