Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.
And please, stay out of the dungeon.
You don't want to go there.
I have been inundated with peace this week as I read through the huge list of peace posts from the BlogBlast For Peace last Thursday. Be patient. I will get to yours yet! It's good for me to savor the words and images I'm seeing as I seek my way through the healing process. After a rather intense couple of months, I'm enjoying a slow pot of coffee and a warm fire in Bloggingham Palace tonight. I could use some quiet time. It's a perfect time to talk about peace.
1. How do you find your own personal peace/nirvana?
2. Where do you go to find respite and solace?
Is there a particular place, city, country, room in your house?
3. Who is the most peace-loving person you know? What makes them so?
4. What do you do when your inner peace is threatened?
Do you have a strategy, a routine, religious faith, a mantra......to calm yourself down?
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
6. Do you have a pet that brings you happiness and peace? If not, what type of animals bring you peaceful thoughts?
7. What is your favorite peace song?
8. Did you post a peace globe on November 5th and participate in BlogBlast For Peace?
If so, please repost your peace globe here with a link to your peace post so that the Queen's players can enjoy it. If not, join in! It's not too late. Here's how....