Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #23
Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.
Step out of the box. Be creative.
Use your imagination.No one's answers are quite like yours.
Baby, it's cold outside! I have snow on the brain and ice on the windshield. Ten and twenty degree temperatures doth not a happy Queen make. But I have plans to keep warm, that is, unless the power fails in which case I'm doomed. I really am in the midst of a snowstorm this week but many of you are not. You must get creative and use your imagination. It's a blog blizzard! I'm here to test your survival skills or at least make you laugh. Here's how it plays. Good luck.
1. An unexpected blizzard occurs. The power goes out for 10 days. There is no food in the house, no gas in the car, no heat, no TV, no computer, nada! You are snowed in and can't get to the store for supplies. How would you survive? How would you get out of this mess?
2. Tell us about your last snowball fight.
3. You have been asked to make a snowman. What is his name?
4. I have mountains of snow outside my door. I would like to make snow soup. What is the recipe?
5. It is Day 5 of the Big Blog Blizzard. You have been hunkered down for a very long time and in danger of losing your sanity. Your blog neighbors (that would be us) come callin' to see if you're OK. We peek in the window. What do we see?
What are you doing in there?
6. Who is the flakiest snowflake in your life?
Past or present.
7. You are Snow White. Which dwarf is your favorite and why?
8. What is the most fun you've ever had inside during a snowstorm?
9. What was Jack Frost nipping at?
10. Due to blobal warming (that's blog + global for all you non-blog speakers) your snowman has prematurely melted. What was his last request?