Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Queen's Meme #28 ~ The Never Should Meme

Welcome to the Queen's Tuesday Meme #28

Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious. Always fun!
Step out of the box. Be creative. Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours.



The Never Should Meme
Brought to you from the sunny beaches of Somewhere whilst on vacation.

I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
Seriously.
You should.
Oh, never mind.


1.
If I never see ____________again it will be too soon.

2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to _____________________.

3. Never in my life have I ______________like I did today.

4. I should always allow more time to _________.

5. I should've never listened to _________ while under the influence of _____________.

6. I never ___________in my car but I should always carry ______________with me just in case.

7. I should spend more money on _______ because it makes me happy. I should spend less money on _________because it makes me sad.

8. _____________ should never be shared with strangers.

9. I should tell ___________that I never really meant to _____________.

10.
Never in a million years would I want you to know ________________.

P.S. I will writing my answers in the sand with my toes. This could take a while.
I hope someone is feeding Homer.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Another one in the bag

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...