Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Queen's Meme #37 ~ Under The Covers




Sometimes silly.
Sometimes serious.
Always fun!
Step out of the box.
Be creative.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours!

I am still on hiatus this week on my other blogs but raised my head out of the bed long enough to write this meme for you. The prisoners in the dungeon are getting antsy for a chance to escape. And since the awesome company I had this weekend helped me feel a tad bit better, I thought I'd give them a shot at freedom. This should keep you busy for awhile.
Benevolence is my middle name.

Under The Covers Meme
(Read it and sleep)

1. Name 2 things you have done under the covers in the last week.

2. Do you know what a woobie is? Do you have a special one?

3. What prompts you to pull the covers over your head and hide from the world?

4. Firm or soft?

5. Silk or flannel?

6. Lights on or off?

7. Fan or no air?

8. Completely dark or nite light?

9. Windows open or shut

10. Sweet dreams or nightmares?

11. PJ's or……

12. Set bedtime?

13. What do sheep count when they can't sleep?

14. What does your alarm clock sound like?

15. White noise or music

16. TV or IPod?

17. Can you recall a pleasant dream you'd like to share?

18. Under the covers or outside the covers

19. Insomniac or sleep angel?

20. What is your favorite sleep aid for those tossin' and turnin' nights?

21. Morning person or night person

22. Bedtime snack?

23. Hot or cold room

24. Bedtime ritual?

25. Twin, Queen, King, Bunk or Futon

26. Socks or naked feet

27. Bedroom door locked or unlocked?

28. Tent or hotel room

29. If you could be bored to sleep, what would bore you?

30. Prayers or mantra?

31. What was the worst nightmare you ever had?

32. Please share any ideas on how to stop a person from snoring.
I'm all ears.


33. If one purely pleasant thought could ensure fast and sound deep sleep for you every night, what would your one thought be?

34. How many hours do you normally sleep?

35. Thunderstorms or quiet starry night?

36. Warm bath or hot shower?

37. What is the craziest thing that ever happened in your bed?

38. Name a song you could fall asleep to.

39. Who last told you a bedtime story?




Nite Nite my royal bloggy friends.
Back under the covers I go.
See you next week with my revealing answers!
I'll be reading yours from my Queen's covers....


Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm out of bed and I have done my meme, Mimi.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Mimi, it seems like the Linky isn't working!

Xmichra said...

well... hiatus must be a sad boring trip, since the meme is so very long!!

Done :)

Anonymous said...

me too...hope ur okay....

bubbleboo said...

Hope all is well, Mimi - I have done as commanded! (It's good to see you back, missed you last week)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...