Step out of the box.
Use your imagination.
No one's answers are quite like yours
So much crazy news out there lately -from sunbursts to outbursts to implants to supplements. Here are a few topics spinning off the newswire.. Sound off and tell us how you really feel about it. Your opinion counts.
1. What would you do about the BP oil spill? Give us your suggestions.
2. Tipper and Al Gore are calling it quits.
3. It’s hot! The heat index topped 104 degrees today in some parts of the United States. How is the weather in your part of the world?
4. Do you think smoking should be banned in public places?
5. Unemployment from the top down: Do you think President Obama has a good chance or no chance of being re-elected in the next US election?
6. What??! Actor Gary Coleman’s wife reportedly sold private pictures of the deceased actor on his deathbed.
7. Texting while driving. Do you? Don't you? Will you? Won't you?
8. Lindsay Lohan. Has she been treated fairly or unfairly by the legal system?
9. The Sarah Palin rumor mill caught wind of her recent decision to have breast implants….so said the reporters-who-need-to-get-a-job-and-stop-making-up-news. She has denied the earthshaking allegations. Was this really news?
10. An asteroid is supposed to hit Earth this Friday. Are you prepared?