Welcome to The Queen's Meme #73
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
We will attempt to "go green" here on the Queen's Meme blog today. Even I'm green. Even Mr. Linky is green! (don't tell him) I am woefully ashamed of my non-green status in this country and wish to do better. Recyling is not my forte unless we're talking fingernails. Let's find out how green we really are. I went to this website and was SHOCKED to learn that not only am I un-American and globally unwise in this regard, but I deserve to be smacked with a non-toxic noodle as well. I hate pain. I'd rather reform. Shall we?
How green are you?1. Do you recycle?
2. Have you ever hung clothes on a line instead of using the clothes dryer?
3. Do you walk or bike to work to save energy?
4. Do you use a water filter for your tap water or do you buy bottled water?
5. How many trees do you kill each year buying new books?
6. Have you ever considered recycling your cellphone?
7. All you need are a few simple non-toxic ingredients like baking soda, vinegar, lemon, and soap to clean your home. Are you willing to throw away the bottled chemicals?
**Remember! March 26, 2011 is Earth Hour!** I'll be asleep.