Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Trick questions, you say? Would I do that? Read carefully. All and everything may not be as it seems. It could be nothing at all.
The Everything and Nothing Meme
1. My friend, Akelamalu, writes a delicious blog called Everything and Nothing. Check her out. But I would like to know: Is it possible to do everything and nothing at the same time?
2. If the definition of everything is all that exists, then which piece of all does not exist for you?
3. Oscar Wilde said, "I can resist everything except temptation." What is your irresistible temptation?
4. Good scholars are always those people who question everything. What is the one thing you will never question?
5. Nothingness is the state of being nothing. If you could live in a nothing state, what state would that be?
6. When is the last time you had a fantastic conversation with someone and said nothing at all?
7. Albert Einstein wrote, "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."
Which philosophy do you prefer?