Welcome To The Queen's Meme #126
As I'm editing and revising my blog at Mimi Writes this week, I ran across many many many memes. This one was passed down from blog to blog back in the year 2007. I have no idea where it started or wound up (except that I answered it once upon a time) and frankly have no desire to trace it back. It's not particularly deep. I've greatly shortened it. It's frivolous in a "homey" kind of way. You'll see. I hope you enjoy it!
P.S. Here are my answers the first time I did it. I'm warning you. There are pictures of my refrigerator...... I called it Somebody Call The Fire Department.
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
2. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
4. How many plants are in your home?
5. Is your closet organized?
6. Do you have iced tea made in pitcher right now?
7. What color is your toothbrush?