Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Queen's Meme #127 ~ The Better Late Than Never Meme

Welcome To The Queen's Meme #127
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
The Better Late Than Never Meme

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!" Someone important said that once. He had a point. I forgot to write the Queen's meme yesterday. It happens. I shall report to the dungeon immediately for my punishment.

1. Are you always on time or just a tad late?

2. Is there someone in your life that irritates you regularly about not being on time?

3. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it was REALLY a big deal?

4. Do prompt perky people irritate you? (oh, that was a Freudian blog slip)

5. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there, would you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle?

6. Have you ever had to actually punch a time clock?

7. What is your standard "excuse" when you are tardy?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll just be in the dungeon with the White Rabbit.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Well, that was fun. I hope my in-laws don't read it.

Durward Discussion said...

Late seeing this one, but had to comment. I am one of those horrible people who is always early everywhere. We are talking "compulsively" early. I actually find myself sitting for long periods of time parked and waiting until a reasonable time to arrive.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...