Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, August 17, 2009

The Queen's Meme #6 ~ The Bachelor's Dating Meme




We're up early this week.
Welcome back to The Queen's Tuesday Meme. Each week the type of meme will change; sometimes silly, sometimes serious, but always fun!

This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here's the situation for today. We won't tell a soul. And remember:
Don't end up in the dungeon



The Queen's Meme #6 The Bachelor's Dating Meme

In honor of my 500th "Bachelor of The Day" to post this week on my site called Dating Profile Of The Day we bring you The Dating Meme. For three years I've been rummaging through online dating profiles to find the zaniest and most ridiculous profile headlines out there. They write 'em. I spoof 'em. Do you know that some folks are grammatically insane?? And some are just insane.

Ergo, today's meme was born.

Are you up for the challenge? Take a look at these seven dating profile headlines from real dating sites. Imagine you are trying to find a date and these gems have just landed in your inbox. How would you respond to them? Write a comeback response to each one. Be sarcastic, be funny, be brave! Spelling errors not my own. Names and locations have been changed to protect the terminally single. If you need inspiration, go HERE for hundreds of funny examples.



1. Birdbrain looking for a mate

2. Where Are All The Bad Girls?

3. A Good Woman Is Hard To Fine

4. Does God Know You've Escaped From Heaven?

5. I Put the Fun in DysFUNctional

6. Does this profile make me look fat?

7. I'm a no nonsince person with little tolorrance for stupitity


Good luck! And thank you for playing The Queen's Tuesday Meme.


How To Stay Out Of The Dungeon


Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.
If I were you, I'd do the meme





44 comments:

Kat said...

Will have mine posted by morning.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Oh, Mimi, you KNOW this was impossible to resist! I've got my answers on my blog!

Xmichra said...

and with all the options, it's amazing a girl is left single!

Lady Sinistral said...

I love this meme!!

Sorry for not doing it last week! I have no clue about Woodstock or that era anyway. I thought Woodstock was Snoopy's little yellow friend!

Mimi Lenox said...

Kat - I will be here.

Jean-Luc - I thought about you when I wrote it. You give the most hysterical responses on my site everyday. Can't wait to read!

Mimi Lenox said...

Xmichra - Oh yeah. Amazing.

Mimi Lenox said...

Duchess - Woodstock was Snoopy's little friend...and then there was Bethel, New York.
We were all in a groovy mood last week. I'm sorry you missed it!

Mr said...

Up a day early! It's there!

Autumn said...

I'm afraid, Your Highness, that I'll have to make a reservation for the dungeon this week... :(

Lori L. Clark Art said...

LOL I love these! Xmichra said it all... it IS amazing there are any single girls left out there!

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Blimey! This is going to be an hilarious bugger! Yes, indeed! Hats off to Her Royal Majesty! Long live the Queen and all that bloody rot!

Mimi Lenox said...

Mr. Lance - It was wonderful! Thanks for playing and for writing Frank for me. Hope we'll hear from him soon. He needs to start playing again.

Mimi Lenox said...

Autumn - Whatever you say dear....

Frank Sirianni said...

You know I couldn't resist this. Mine's up. Missed ya big time Mimi.

Mimi Lenox said...

Lorielle - This is the tip of the iceberg. Truly.

Mimi Lenox said...

LadyHighTower - Whew! I am so glad you feel that way. I was afraid I'd scare off the regulars with my nonsense.

The answers I've read so far are VERY funny. Can't wait to read yours!

Mimi Lenox said...

Frank!!! - I'll be right over, my Canadian buddy. I missed you too.

ShannonW said...

After laughing so loud I scared my doggies I posted mine for the week :)

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Oh, that was ridiculously fun to do!I'm not going anywhere Queenie! I look forward to it every week! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Aloha "Your Beautyness" Mine is up and there aint one thing about a skinny butted pencil skirt Queen or a stinky ass twit in it. *me pats himself on the back :)

Xmichra said...

honestly Mimi, this has made for quite the hillarity in response! good meme! it may have seemed tough, but the answers are priceless :)

Cris said...

Wow -- is this really what's "out there" in the dating world.

Xmichra said...

Darn. Had to vote poor ol'Thom outta the dungeon with his "good behaviour" post....

ShannonW said...

Hehe...I like the dungeon sometimes. If I am in there then I dont have to go to work!!!!

Anonymous said...

*me looks out the dungeon cell door and see the tally board and shouts WOOT I'm gonna get outta here. WOOT. He suggests to "Your Hineyess" to revisit Mejis very nasty comments about the Queen's spell checker. And see's that the Queen doesn't mind that mejis can be sarcastic...pffft...*thinking thinking thinking...next week I'm gonna fix that old woman and hide ever pencil skirt in this damn queendom and blame it on Dawn, or better yet Travis. He wont know for a long time he's so far behind. *Me smiles big time...great plan

Mimi Lenox said...

THE ANONYMOUS PLAYER:

1. Birdbrain looking for a mate
Keep your pecker up while you're looking

2. Where Are All The Bad Girls?
You want *all* of them?

3. A Good Woman Is Hard To Fine
She winks at the cops

4. Does God Know You've Escaped From Heaven?
God knows

5. I Put the Fun in DysFUNctional
Well you're not going to put anything else into anything else, are you?

6. Does this profile make me look fat?
Depends how you look at it

7. I'm a no nonsince person with little tolorrance for stupitity
Ignorince iz bliss

Mimi Lenox said...

Shannon - And you were hysterical!!!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lady - Thank you! I need the encouragement.

Mimi Lenox said...

Thom - Who you callin' a skinny butt?

Mimi Lenox said...

Xmichra - The answers were awesome. Every time I post something I think is difficult, these players (including you) rise to the challenge and come up with some creative and amazing posts.
I love it!

Mimi Lenox said...

Cris - Oh yes. And worse.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mejis said what???!

Mimi Lenox said...

Mr. Anonymous,

You are brilliant this week!

The Anonymous Player said...

One aims to please, my queen

Mr said...

Ummm.... I don't know how to tell you this, The UN Air force has sent in a spy to Bloggingham.

Part one of four is scheduled for Thursday 12:01 AM MST on Solitary Views.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

pffffffffffffffft

I am up on Wednesday....

And there is a planned breakout in the dungeon on Thursday!

Mimi Lenox said...

Anonymous - Smile.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mr. Lance - I'm skeered now.

Mimi Lenox said...

Bond - Bruno and Guido are already wise to the "planned" revolt. And do you think it's wise to announce a mutiny in process?
Just sayin'....

Mr said...

Bond - Thursday! Umm What if i get trapped inside?

Mr said...

The story is up,
http://solitaryviews.net

Stef H said...

sure! put me in the dungeon. did ya get a new cook who'll feed me cake????? or do i have to beg my friends to bring it?

hugs,

Anonymous said...

WOOT LADIES and Lance as well. welcome to the Dungeon...Can you believe all the smoke blowing outta the Royal Skinny Rump? WOOT!!! I got good company now in here... A cake with a file, A guillotine, tons of message...Spa's open and the fires brewing :) Alooooooooohaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Jean-Luc...who could forget you as well. Welcome all :) Let the PARTY begin. And Sweety...don't forget the panties and girdle :) WOOT!!!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...