Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Queen's Tuesday Meme #8 ~ The Bloggingham Love Shack

Warning: Hide the children!
There are love shenanigans in the dungeon.


Welcome to The Queen's Meme #8.
Step out of the box. Be creative. Have fun!
And please, stay out of the dungeon.

I've tried to avoid this subject. It is the fickle fodder of many a meme these days. Romance, s*x, relationships and breakups are really nobody's business. Wouldn't you say? Or perhaps it's the questions that are too personal and a bit juvenile at times. Middle school smooching is not exactly the end all and be all of civilization. (Is it? I don't know. I seem to have forgotten.) To tell you the truth, I'm getting just a little sick of all the love shenanigans going on in the dungeon down below. I can hear you. You are all just a wee bit too happy if you ask me. If I didn't know better I'd swear you want to stay!
But seriously, we could all use a little lot of romance in our lives. I promise not to ask questions that would make your mother blush. I suggest you tell her not to read your blog tomorrow.


Bloggingham Love Shack (aka The Romance Meme)

1. What is the craziest thing you've ever done in the name of love?

2. How much mystery should there be in a relationship? Is it a good thing or not?
3. Is there someone in the blogosphere you'd like to get to know more intimately? Have you been too shy to ask? Let me help you. Write a 3 sentence anonymous blove letter to them in this meme.
Leave a link if you dare. (I promise not to tell!)
"Dear Blogger, I've been meaning to tell you for the longest time that I ___________etc etc"
Or if you wish, do some matchmaking instead. "Dear Blogger #1 and Blogger #2, I think you would be perfect for each other. This is why..."
4. Describe a "perfect evening" with the one you love.

5. If you are in a relationship, describe the one thing that makes it work well for you. If you are not in a relationship, do you want to be? If so, what type of romance are you looking for? What would it look like in your life?
6. If you had to choose between having good s*x (I told you not to let your mother read this) OR intelligent conversation on a regular basis, which would you choose and why?

and finally.....a purely selfish question:

7. I've got the Bloggingham Blues. What type of man is right for Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt? Do any of you see love in her foreseeable future? What do you suggest I do to spice up my love life? What am I doing wrong????!


44 comments:

ShannonW said...

I played!!!!! :)

Now I have the Love Shack song stuck in my head.

Mr said...

I blog about sex toy's and now this? My blog will be x rated in no time!

What is going on here!

Stef H said...

r u looking for love or to be censored like BUD??????

Xmichra said...

damn... in the rating clicks i was torn between "easy" and "hard"...

sweet meme your liege :)

Lisa said...

I played and even beat The Gal to it! :)

Good questions!

j said...

We are dealing with flu symptoms at our house. I'll try to do the meme later on tomorrow.

Mimi Lenox said...

Shannon - That song is now stuck in MY head. Thanks a lot!

Mimi Lenox said...

Stef - No one wants to be censored. I have cleaned up my act for the Google Gods.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mr. Lance - There is definitely something in the air....

Mimi Lenox said...

Xmichra - I am glad you approved. I tried not to be so complicated this week. Your meme answers were great!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lisa - Your meme was wonderful. Let's see what Gal has to say about this!

Mimi Lenox said...

Jennifer - I am sooo sorry. You just take care of your family. I will send a prayer and a hug.

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

It is done, my Queen. A Royal Whew!

Mr said...

Oh Mimi,

I'm sorry and my meme is up. did I mention I am sorry!

I need a drink.....

Anonymous said...

#7
You are mysterious, I don't even know what you look like, but I don't care.

You write with such passion it makes me think.

I bet you like the simple things, the romantic dinners, holding hands on a walk, music and great conversation.

What I would not give to go for dinner with you just once, only to share the feeling of good companionship, to see you smile, and hear you laugh. and get to know the real you.

You are doing nothing wrong. And your mind is the most powerful turn on.

what I would not give...

Anonymous said...

Mine is up oh (please Thom just stop and put it up) your beautyness :)~

Bing Yap said...

i have complied, my queen =)

Mimi Lenox said...

Lady - I shall be there in a flash....busy busy day!

Mimi Lenox said...

Lance - Only you could get by with what you wrote. lol

Mimi Lenox said...

Anonymous - Who are you?

Mimi Lenox said...

Thom - Uh huh.

Mimi Lenox said...

PinkLady - I am reviewing your case now. Perhaps you'll see the light of day this week...

Bing Yap said...

my queen it looks like you don't need mona lisa's surgeon to spice up your love life. the problem is that anonymous has not revealed his identity yet. is that robin hood??? good grief he is talking about being turned on!!! i can't breathe... i can't breathe... let me out of the dungeon!!!

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Fair Queen! The knight, Anonymous, has beauteous words dripping from his sweet mouth. Tread lightly and heed my words for I hast been where ye stand now. Do not lightly give thy heart to one who dost not reveal his true identity. If his words be true, he will surely protect his Queen and her kingdom from scandal's piercing barbs...

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Mimi, I've got the questions completed. Great fun this week!

Mimi Lenox said...

PinkLady - I see him too...Mysterious, eh?

I wonder if I'll ever know.
But if not, I hope he continues to write such lovely things. That in itself is quite intoxicating...

Mimi Lenox said...

LadyHighTower - Scandal. Not good. So I will rely on YOU to help me navigate the true from the false. Note to self: Keep Lady out of the dungeon for now. She is needed for sage advice!

Mimi Lenox said...

Jean-Luc - I shall be right over! Thank you for playing this week.

Dawn Drover said...

I'm sorry I didn't play... it couldn't be helped. However... #6 left me totally baffled. I'm still trying to decide ;)

Mimi Lenox said...

Dawn - No worries. I meant for #6 to be a quandry. Interesting food for thought though.
Take care of you and yours first.
We shall return next week.

Anonymous said...

Scandal... That is not what is on my mind.

This post has given me an opportunity to speak when normally I would have remained silent.

I am not Robin Hood, nor a Knight. I am however interested but sometimes overly caucus.

I do not know where Bloggingham is, but I imagine a great distance is between us, I believe that gives me courage to speak.

I enjoy the art of good writing, you write deeply from the heart. Your words and creativity move me.

For now it is better that I remain anonymous. And know that I do not have a hidden agenda.

Mimi Lenox said...

Anonymous - Bloggingham is a great distance from most places on earth. There is a certain magic about it....as is your shrouded identity. But no simple imaginary place holds more charm or more sincerity to me.
You have both.

And thank you for the kind words.

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your other blog, I am happy that I could make you smile, I am sure it is a beautiful and the sunset on a cloudless fall evening.

I would like to get to know you better. Would you be interested in playing a five question game with me? Five questions to test compatibility asked by each of us with true and honest answers.

Indeed I agree, This Bloggingham seems very magical.

Svem said...

I am grinning so hard. Yeeesssssss!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sorry...I forgot that oik Wesley had wrote the last post and had his name under the meme I wrote.

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Fair Queen, the Muse is speaking;listen with thy soul as well as thy heart. Remember the Siren's Song...Remember the Siren's Song.

Mimi Lenox said...

Anonymous - Of course, ask away! My email is mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mimi Lenox said...

Svem - Do you know Mr. Anonymous?

Mimi Lenox said...

Jean-Luc - No worries..

Mimi Lenox said...

LadyHighTower- The muse IS speaking.How did you know?

Svem said...

To be absolutely clear on this, I have no idea who Mr Anonymous is, nor, specifically, is he me.

Mr said...

Would someone please tell me why I am still in this place? and why I have been moved next to the rats?

And how I could become Sir. Lance when I have been locked up and done nothing of honor?

And My Queen, with all due respect... Where is my Steak?

I did what you asked, I wrote your meme. was it something I said?

Mr said...

Part 2 of 4 – Operation Bloggingham is now up and is 1,261 words,

Hope this is alright but I used Jean-Luc Picard in a very “curving” way in the story as well as set up part 3 to use all the current prisoners in the dungeon.

Hopefully no one sends their legal team after me

The chapter starts in the Queens chambers.... lol sorry my queen, but don’t worry the story is rated “G” for all audiences!

Oh and Homer helped out too!

Solitaryviews.net

Mimi Lenox said...

Mr. Lance - I am sure the other prisoners will be thrilled to be part of such a drama.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...