Warning! Deeply intellectual meme approaching.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Queen's Meme #47 ~ The 'If I Could Say Just One Thing' Meme



Reporting live from the shores of the Atlantic, we have The Queen's Meme #47.
Welcome to my beach castle.

Did you think I'd go away again and forget to post these questions? Not likely. Ahem. Well...I did that once but that's beside the point. Here I am with sand in my flip flops and a new set of questions for you. It's called the "If I Could Say Just One Thing'. If you could say just one thing to the so-and-sos of the world and in your life what would you say?

Don't think about it too much. Just write the first thing that pops in to your head. It doesn't have to be just one word.



If I could say just one thing to.......

1. Mel Gibson

2. Lindsay Lohan

3. Chelsea Clinton


4. The Pope

5. BP Oil Company

6. My ex

7. My IPOD
or computer

8. My favorite or least favorite teacher

9. My family

10. My blog (What? You don't talk to your blog?)


Now if you'll excuse me, I have to finish building my sandcastle.

See you soon on Mimi Writes with more pencil skirt beach reporting.
Have fun with the meme.
And pass the sunscreen......




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm on first!

Debster said...

Thanks for taking time from the summer sand castle to put this up, Queen Mimi.

MissMeliss said...

Lovely sand castle. I so miss the beach!

Just found your meme yesterday, and had fun with it. Thanks so much for offering prompts.

Xmichra said...

Love the ease of this one, no serious thoughts required! plus, plenty of room for smart-assery ;)

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...